CCM 0112 - Chapter 4 Early Baptist Associations and Mission Efforts
1. What forms do associational advice/counsel take today? How applicable or relevant has associational work been for your congregation?
2. Is there a process in your association for a congregation to raise questions and receive input from other congregations? How likely would your congregation be to use such a process?
3. When does non-participation or diversity in belief and practice constitute an “irregularity” or heresy?
4. Where have views about culture, gender, or theology helped or hindered mission efforts?
5. Is the society model returning to SBC life? Why or why not?