The Family Project - Part 11 - The Great Mystery and Destiny
The Family Project - Part 11
The Great Mystery and Destiny
________ (from singleness to oneness) ________
_____ (body with a soul vs. soul with a body) ________
________ (wedding of Christ to His bride) ________
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
13 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed
- ________ vs. ________.
about those who sleep in death
- ________ sleep vs. conscious but limited ________
so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope.
- the antidote of grieve is not joy but ________
1. Jesus ________ for us
2 the Spirit who ________ Him will raise us
3. He is ________ for us
4. those who have ________ are already ________
14 For we believe that Jesus died and rose again
- Initial ________ (election - justification)
- lifestyle ________ (sanctification)
- eternal ________ with God (glorification)
16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.
- the ________ & ________ vs. the ________ & ________