A World Mandate - Part 8 (Philippians 3)
A World Mandate
Part 8 - Philippians 3
- Sequel: to know what we believe and why we believe it
- Philippians 3:1-6
7 But whatever were gains to me I now consider loss for the sake of Christ.
- upside down god (jumper cables)
8 What is more, I consider everything a loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them garbage, that I may gain Christ.
- no currency exchange (forfeit)
- relationship with Christ
1. a person to welcome
2. a content to believe
3. a life to be lived
- new value system (world view)
- diapers vs. pictures
- the win (Philippians 4:13)